Episode 77: Converting a traditional Rails - client-side stack to Vue.js with Paul Campbell
Paul Campbell talks with John and Craig about converting Tito to Vue.js and what he learned along the way.
Recording date: 2020-02-11
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Paul Campbell @Paulca
- 01:34 Guest introduction
- 08:57 What you've launched is...
- 10:38 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 11:49 What is Tito?
- 19:42 Was Vue X easy to implement?
- 21:38 What kind of data did you need to use?
- 27:11 How do you handle things going wrong?
- 33:15 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 34:25 What was the most delightful thing about developing with Vue
- 36:20 What about a bad experience?
- 41:41 What's new and coming out in Tito?
- 43:59 Final thoughts