Episode 67: JAMstacking with the Great Gatsby - Sam Julien
Sam Julien stirs up some buzzword soup as he explains Gatsby to John, Dan, and Craig. What is Gatsby? Who's Gatsby for? And what are the hurdles to using Gatsby for someone new to Gatsby?
Recording date: 2019-12-05
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Sam Julien @samjulien
- 01:27 Guest intro
- 03:26 What's Gatsby?
- 06:53 What problem does this solve?
- 11:23 What benefits are there for the user?
- 17:17 What are the hurdles to using Gatsby?
- 23:39 Creating a course to learn Gatsby
- 26:18 What's deployment like with Gatsby?
- 30:39 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 31:39 What is Next?
- 36:59 What happens when you build Gatsby?
- 38:41 Who is Gatsby for?
- 42:11 Final thoughts