Episode 63: Building a design system and mentoring with Neha Sharma
John and Craig talk with Neha Sharma about building a design system, and how to best use them, and mentoring others new to the developer community.
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Neha Sharma @HelloNehha
- 01:43 Guest introduction
- 03:24 Topic introductions
- 04:26 What do applications look like now?
- 05:21 How do you decide what to modernize to?
- 08:13 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 08:44 What is a design system?
- 15:15 What about web components?
- 19:26 What are some surprises from feedback?
- 20:22 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 21:19 Final thoughts for people coming in to the industry