Episode 24: Multi-App and Multi-Team Development with Victor Savkin
Victor Savkin talks with John and Ward about large app development, yarn vs npm, npx, managing multiple teams on multiple sprints, and the Typescript tax.
Recording date: 2019-02-12
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Victor Savkin @VictorSavkin
Someone to follow
- 00:45 What Ward's been up to
- 02:49 Guest introduction
- 03:32 What is a large app?
- 07:05 Conway's Law
- 08:15 How do you promote knowledge?
- 11:26 Similar patterns in CLI
- 15:09 Sponsor: Dev Interersection
- 16:02 Yarn and NPM
- 18:37 What about NPX?
- 19:48 Number of teams vs size of teams
- 21:57 How do you manage multiple teams on multiple sprints?
- 35:38 Tooling for Angular Developers
- 45:26 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 46:25 What's the best way to get familair with a new project
- 50:30 What would help shipping multiple versions of an app?
- 54:59 The Typescript tax
- 02:55 Someone to follow